Fall Safe cannot be held responsible notably for the following cases:
• In certain accidents, protection cannot prevent death or injuries of any kind.
• The airbag will reduce injuries only if it is inflated.
• Improper installation, incorrect use, and maintenance not in accordance with the given instructions may lead to malfunction of the airbag.
• Any modification or any repair of the product not carried out by an authorized service provider may lead to malfunction of the airbag. An investigation will be carried out to determine any modifications.
• A backpack or other items worn over the airbag may prevent or slow down the inflation of the airbag.
• Fall Safe is not liable for any monetary compensation for any property damage.